Competing strictly with android devices, the iPhone has its own circle for marketing. As we know, the iPhone is presented specifically to target the upper middle class. On this occasion the admin wants to review how to transfer data from iPhone to laptop.
As an iPhone user, maybe you want to transfer files from iPhone to laptop device. It’s not difficult to implement this method, you even allow to move data from iPhone to Windows. For those of you who don’t know, here’s how to transfer data from iPhone to Windows and Mac laptops that you can see.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Laptop
To transfer files from an iPhone to a laptop, there are at least 3 methods that you can apply. Each method can be customized according to your needs to transfer files. As for how to transfer data from iPhone to laptop in full, as follows:
1. Transfer Data from iPhone to Windows Laptop
This first method you can apply to move files from iPhone to Windows PC. It’s not difficult to do this, you can first connect the two devices using a cable or Wifi network. It’s easier to do this by connecting your iPhone and laptop with a USB cable. For the steps themselves, namely:
- The first step is to connect your iPhone to a Windows laptop using a USB cable. Make sure both of them are really connected with you grant access permission on iPhone device.
- Now open the iTunes app on Windows. If you don’t have it, you can install it first.
- Then in iTunes, you click the iPhone button at the top left of the display.
- To start transferring files, you click File Sharing option.
- In the right bar will be displayed files that can be directly transferred to the laptop. The trick is to click on one of the files you want to transfer, then click the “Save to” button. Next you specify the storage location, then click the Save button.
2. Sending Data from iPhone to Mac
This second method can be applied if you want to move files from iPhone to Mac device. The method is also almost the same as the method above, namely:
- The first step is to connect your iPhone and Mac using a USB cable or Wifi sync.
- If so, then you open Finder on Mac.
- Then in the right sidebar, you click iPhone option. This Finder can be used for Mac devices with macOS 10.15. For versions below, you can use iTunes to transfer files.
- In the Finder window, you click File at the top.
- Next, find the file on your iPhone that you want to transfer to your Mac. Click the Triangle next to the App name. There you’ll see the files on your iPhone, then drag them into the Finder window to start moving them.
3. Sending Data from iPhone to iCloud
The third way to move files from iPhone to laptop is by using iCloud. The method is very easy, first you upload the files you want to transfer in iCloud on your iPhone.
To retrieve it, you can access iCloud via a laptop or Mac device. You can access iCloud via the iCloud website (https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive) or via the iCloud app. You need to sign in with the same Apple ID as the one on your iPhone in order to access the files on it.
That was the easiest and most practical way to transfer data from iPhone to laptop. Hopefully the information above is useful.